The industry has never moved faster or been more competitive, chasing a highly informed consumer who demands more from brands and their products. The influence of technology and culture has redefined how beauty products are made, marketed, and ultimately consumed. Product developers and marketers must strike a balance between what is trending on Tiktok and Google with innovation that will deliver the next big cult product that breaks through the noise. We’ll dive into what the future of building a beauty brand will look like in 2023 and beyond.
- The role of the CMO today given the vastness of the marketing toolbox
- What the beauty brand of the future will look like – how do you evolve and remain relevant
- Distribution strategies in an omni channel world
- The role of the product in story telling
- Serving a hyper informed consumer that demands full transparency