Robert Bulla has been working in plastics for his entire professional career of over 30 years in several industries such as medical, automotive, construction, military and for over the last decade in cosmetics and skincare packaging. Bulla has been a leader in the Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) industry with over 15 unique weatherable formulations for injection molding, contributed articles and webinars on sustainable packaging, and authors The Packaging Blog which is geared towards beauty packaging. Bulla graduated with a degree in Plastics Engineering and has worked with national and global beauty brands including Estee Lauder, Loreal, Unilever, Clinique and Mac.
- US Patent # 11,148,131 – Mono-Material System Dropper & Bottle
- US Patent # 10,829,271 – Refillable Jar
- US Patent #10,781,033 – Airless Refillable System
- Sustainability & The Material Wars: https://apcpackaging.com/material-wars/
- Designing Packaging for Sustainability: https://apcpackaging.com/designing-for-sustainability/
- Plastics 101: https://apcpackaging.com/plastics-101/
- Packaging for a Circular Economy (Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Panel): https://apcpackaging.com/packaging-circular-economy/
- Mono-Material Video Bite by Beauty Packaging: https://apcpackaging.com/mmsd-videobites/
- Packaging in Unprecedented Times: https://apcpackaging.com/unprecedented-times-video/
- Packaging Blog: https://techcenter.apcpackaging.com/
- LinkedIn Blog: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/packaging-blog-6996193637348864000/
ABOUT APC PACKAGING
All Points Covered.
When it comes to eco-friendly beauty packaging, APC Packaging has All Points Covered. A sustainable strategic partner, APC Packaging provides the solutions, innovations, quality, and expertise clients need for their primary beauty packaging. From the biggest names in beauty to smaller indies to fresh startups, APC Packaging has been the sustainability beauty packaging resource clients have trusted for over 20 years.
Sustainable. Innovative. Responsive.
Perfecting the art of packaging while also innovating. APC Packaging holds patents on several eco-friendly packaging innovations including the Refillable Jar and Mono-Material System Dropper & Bottle which are both winners of the MakeUp in New York IT PRODUCTS awards, and the Airless Refillable System. With its own factory, APC Packaging provides quick turnarounds including a large inventory of in-stock products, competitive prices, and low MOQs. Whether the project is big or small, APC Packaging’s commitment to service is unparalleled.
APC Packaging is a women-owned, WBENC certified company with US headquarters.